Monday 1 August 2011

23 Things for Professional Development: Thing #9

I have to admit, I knew basically nothing about Evernote before this Thing. I can definitely see the appeal of having everything you use (all your comments, notes, thoughts on webpages etc) in one place on the web, accesible from everywhere you work. The web version could be useful at work for saving notes and webpages etc. However, downloading things on my work PC isn't possible, so I'm not sure I'll be able to get the best use out of it there.

Initially I didn't find Evernote the most intuitive of tools to use. That's probably mostly my fault for not really bothering to read the instructions before I started. I'm clearly just far too used to Google and everything being really obvious! I think I need to play with Evernote a bit more in order to get used to its functionality, but I can see potential here...

No comments:

Post a Comment